About Paneer Thread Rolls Recipe: Gorge on a fusion of Indo-Asian dish with cottage cheese cubes wrapped around cooked noodles and deep-fried to crispy best. Paneer thread rolls are an ideal snack to amp up your snacks table!
How to Make Paneer Thread Rolls
- 1.Cut paneer into long (thick) uniform pieces.
- 2.To prepare the coating, mix Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, chat masala and tomato ketchup with soya sauce and corn flour.
- 3.Make a smooth paste of it. Add a little bit of water to for a medium smooth consistency.
- 4.Now coat the paneer pieces with the paste covering every inch of the pieces. For better coating, sprinkle about 2 tbsp of corn flour on the coated paneer pieces to prevent the coating to spread out while frying.
- 5.Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- 6.Meanwhile, boil some water to prepare the noodles.
- 7.Pour noodles into it the pan. Let it cook for 2 minutes and then strain the water. Pour ice cubes/cold water over it to prevent over-cooking.
- 8.Now carefully roll the paneer with noodles.
- 9.Take one piece of paneer and few noodle strands and roll the strands over the paneer piece in a uniform way. Repeat the process for all the paneer pieces.
- 10.Now take a wok and heat desi ghee in it over high flame. Make sure it is flaming hot before cooking the paneer pieces as the noodles might absorb more ghee than expected.
- 11.Once the wok is sufficiently hot, place the paneer pieces one by one and fry till they turn golden brown. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: paneer, Kashmiri red chilli powder or chilli sauce, salt, ginger-garlic paste, chaat masala, tomato ketchup, soya sauce , corn flour , rice noodles, Desi ghee