About Homemade Vegan Pasta Recipe: Here is how you can easily make raw pasta at home without any dairy products! Quick, easy and fuss-free way to make your own pasta at home before you toss it in your favourite sauce!
How to Make Homemade Vegan Pasta
- Prepare the dough:
- 1.Mix the flour, semolina, and salt in a bowl. Create a well and pour in water along with olive oil. Mix together until well combined.
- 2.Transfer to a working surface and knead to a smooth and soft dough for about 8-10 minutes.
- 3.Form a ball, wrap in cling wrap and let it chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 4.After the dough has been refrigerated for 30 minutes, place it on a floured working surface and thinly roll it out (thin enough so you could vaguely read a newspaper through it) using a rolling pin (or pasta machine, if you have one).
- 5.Dust with more flour (to prevent sticking) and loosely roll it up. Use a very sharp knife and cut the roll into strips.
- 6.Use your fingers to unroll the noodles and lay them loosely into several bundles to create noodle nests.
- 7.To cook, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente for about 2-3 minutes. Toss in your favorite sauce.
Key Ingredients: flour, semolina/suji, salt, water, olive oil, Turmeric (optional)